Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blacks on Blonds Phonesex



Your internet fetish icon and cuckold queen is the Cuckold Princess Phonesex blogger of the day.
Let me know if you enjoy my post on the cuckold blog.
You all know how much I love forced bi cuckolding, especially when a sexy cuckold has to be coaxed into enjoying the forced aspect.
Sometimes, one of my forced bi cuckolds confesses that he can only reveal himself to me.
His forced bi fantasy centers around a cuckold honeymoon.
His big titty blond bride and his small white penis self go to Jamaica for a cuckold honeymoon.
It's not exactly planned, but my loving cuckold knows that he has a small white penis, and that before we were together, this blond fucked massive amounts of black cock.
After blacks on blonds interracial fucking, any big titty blonde will tell you, there's no going back to a small penis.
On the beach, in full view of his family, especially his mother, I begin to flirt and tease the local black men.
Running my hands over these massive tits, stretching out my long legs, bending over in my white g string bikini so that my thick curvy ass is on display, I am making every cock in the area hard as hell, big black cock and small white penis both.
As the day wears on, my loving cuckold just won't face the fact that his small white penis will never satsify his pretty new wife, and that even now, on our honeymoon, I am making plans to cuckold him.
Sending my loving cuckold husband out to get some trinkets for his new bride, he comes back to our cuckold honeymoon suite and realizes there's a cuckold gangbang going on, with his hot big titty blonde wife the star.
Soon, my loving cuckold husband comes to the realization that there is nothing left to do, but submit.
On his knees, stroking his small white penis, he concludes that it is uselss to resist.
His slut wife is making noises for these big black cocks that I never make for him.
His hot wife is doing things that I will never do for him.
The black men here on his cuckold honeymoon are so much bigger than my loving cuckold husband, so much stronger than him, that when he is orced to start sucking big black cock dripping with his slut wife's pussy juice, all he can do is clean that cuckold cream.
And my cuckold honeymoon turns my cuckold husband into a forced bi ball bathing faggot.
And that is just how this blacks on blonds fetish wife wants it.
Let me make your forced bi fetish a reality,
Monica
AIM:MonicaMandingo
1 888 684 2825

No comments:

Post a Comment